St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Saturday 29 June 2013

Thanks with every breath

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”  William A.Ward

"Sacred is the prayer that asks for nothing... and gives thanks for every breath you take". Prince


Gracious Lord, during my hectic day,
Forgive me for not thanking you enough,
For selfishly taking for granted my abundant blessings.

I thank you Lord for who I am.
For my experiences within your glorious creation.
For the strength of your love,
For the opportunity to love others.

I thank you Lord for the gift of life,
For the warmth and sustenance you provide my flesh.
For the wisdom and creativity you offer my mind.
For the protection and hope you offer my soul.

I thank you Lord for encouraging my growth.
For protecting me through turbulence.
For holding my hand through tears and heartache.
For teaching me through illness and loss.

I thank you Lord for your patience.
For allowing me to share your gifts with others,
For forgiveness and mercy you have shown me,
For your unconditional and eternal love.

Amen


Join us for Anglican Catholic prayer and holy communion in Taree this week 30th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment