St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Saturday 18 May 2013

I believe in one God


I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, who guides my life as I focus on His will and take comfort in his control. He carries me safely through life’s greatest tragedies. THE FATHER ALMIGHTY whom I trust in judgment to guide my thoughts and inspirations. As I see pain and fear fall away, replaced by peace, I gain faith in His love and mercy. He is the MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND He surrounds me with the beauty of His creation OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE. He is the breath of hope and love in my heart, he is the essence of creativity within my own being.

No comments:

Post a Comment